Federation for Human Rights and Social Justice's core objectives are stated as
1. To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst the member of the society and also all Art, & Cultural, Education & Welfare.
2. To constitute national Governing body with the states representation having 3 members from each state in association with ISWF
3. The State representative will be designated as : Vice Chairman , Secretary First and Secretary Second
4. State representative will only be authorized to make coordination with all Government Press Agency, Press Club etc. and authorised to call and represent the press meets/conference etc. with the sole authorization from the Head office under the hand of president/Chairman.
5. To produce , Coverage , distribute , purchase, sell, export, import, process, edit, hire, exhibit and distribute the News ( national/International), video, films, telefilms, T.V. serials, Documentary films, advertisement films and all other formats of films, films gazettes, computer recordings, computer graphic, computer effects and all kinds of audio and video equipment and accessories.
6. To promote, aid, help, encourage, develop, protect and secure the interests of the Indian Press and Media, Indian television, Indian Film Industry and other related entities.
7. To revive and encourage the Indian Cultural and Literature, and literacy, cultural and other social activities Essay Competitions, Exhibitions, Awareness programes, Adult Education, Classes lectures Symposiums Cultural programes, press conferences and seminars.
8. Conduct workshops, cultural programs, festivals, television shows, produce films and publish books, magazines, journals, newspapers electronic and other new & emerging media.
9. To Open and establish Charitable hospitals and clinics in various places for giving treatment in the various diseases
10.To Publish Daily, Weekly News Paper & Magazines, Monthly, Yearly and any other knowledge books from anywhere in India and abroad to improve common knowledge.
11.To open and run ad-films, Telefilms, Serials, Music Albums, Documentaries, Promotions, Grooming, Corporate Films C.D. Films, Education & Children Films, Feature Films, Audio-Video, Music, Albums & Films Marking, T.V. Commercial, T.V. serial programs, art & culture, event programs, event management art & culture etc., To promote & educate Equality, as well as Equity, International Integration, Brotherhood, Non-Violence, Love, Peace, Justice, Protection & Promotion of Human Rights for all.